House fire in Orange, Texas
This is fire damage to a home in Orange, TX that was a result from a candle. Notice the extent of the smoke damage; the damage was throughout the home, covering the walls and affecting the carpet. Our SERVPRO of Orange/Nederland/Lumberton team was called in to help clean and restore the entire house. The after photo was taken after about a week of heavy top to bottom fire restoration cleaning. Our customer was happy with the end result. They believed the process would take much longer than expected and was absolutely thrilled with the final results of their home.