Residential House Fire in Liberty, TX
This was a house fire caused by a battery. SERVPRO of Orange/Nederland/Lumberton was called in to do the remediation and construction. The extent of the fire damage spread throughout the home. These before and after photos show the extent of the damage in the main living space. Our team cleaned from the ceilings down to remove any smoke and soot residue. The after picture was taken once our cleaning and restoration services, painting and flooring construction was completed. The entire project was completed by our SERVPRO team and it left our customer highly satisfied with our services. Being displaced from your home can be a tough experience to go through. SERVPRO of Orange/Nederland/Lumberton was glad they could help in such a disastrous time.